Protien Skimmer/ Filtration

D0ubt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Location
Washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,
I have a 36 gallon tank and my current filtration and protien skimmer are not doing enough. I don't have enough space for a sump could i get recommendation for a protien skimmer and filter that would work. It is a curved front tank.
 
Hi there,
I have a 36 gallon tank and my current filtration and protien skimmer are not doing enough. I don't have enough space for a sump could i get recommendation for a protien skimmer and filter that would work. It is a curved front tank.
What do you mean by not doing enough?
What kind of skimmer & filter are you currently using?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new