Puerto Rico - live rock

steelermags

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2012
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to find out if I can take some live rock back to US from my current trip to Fajardo, PR. No one seems to know law. I am thinking about shipping 30lb back home. Anyone know laws?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new