Puffer with coral cat shark

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aide
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aide

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
52
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am considering getting a porcupine puffer for my aquarium but I have heard rumors of them picking at sharks eyes. My shark is about 15 inches. I have never seen or really can find any first hand accounts of this happening. Would like some advice or suggestions on wether this is just a rumor or wether it is a common occurance.
 
ok thanks for your response
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new