• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pump mount for Versa Pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter crs751
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Item Price
$1.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

crs751

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2015
Messages
664
Reaction score
104
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Versa pump that I intend to use to feed my calcium reactor. I'd like to mount it in the dry part of my sump adjacent to the reactor. Does anyone make a mount for this that would hang on the wall of the sump (1/4" acrylic)? Thanks.
 
This could be in the wrong Forum but to clarify I am not looking to sell a mount, I'm looking to buy. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new