Purple stuff?? This the good stuff or bad?

Robin Williams Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment


Welcome to R2R!!!

stringy poop is usually a sign of internal parasites
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Purple seems like coraline and good for tank. Hope your clown improves. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Will coralline over take my corals? Last week I was good now I’m down to 3 corals. 4 of them died or were dieing from coralline covering them. Is this natural??? Please help!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new