• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Purple Urkle Three Eyed Frag

  • Thread starter Thread starter DFason
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DFason

Nano Box Master
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
277
Reaction score
3
Location
NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
I need some extra cash and need to sell one of my favorites. Purple Urkle frag from Nanofins from here.

Three eyes + one popping up now. 2" frag disk. FedEx Next Day air shipping included.

NEW PRICE!!!! $300 Shipped!

micro.jpg


Thanks guys!

-Dave
 
Last edited:
Nice piece, really nice price!. The real deal. Much nicer in person. Good luck with your sale Dave!
 
Dave's corals rock - got a nice chunk of pink watermelon from him a while back. Bump for a great seller
 
Up for the day. I really need the extra cash and could do this now for $300 shipped!!!

-Dave
 
275 shipped is the lowest I can go. If I dont sell it for that I will just keep it. I can throw in a free frag of Setosa as well.

-Dave
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new