QT Orchid Dotty back and Midas Blenny

Gonj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2021
Messages
187
Reaction score
64
Location
miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up a dottyback and blenny from lfs, I wanna quarantine before putting them in my dt. What medication is safe for them, I will be quarantining in the same tank.

meds on hand :
Cupramine
Ruby reef rally
Paraguard
Metroplex

any advice on how to quarantine these guys would help thanks!
 
When I qt my dottyback. 30 days copper 2.0ppm. Than prazipro and observation. They take it no problem
 
When I qt my dottyback. 30 days copper 2.0ppm. Than prazipro and observation. They take it no problem
How about the blenny can they tank copper ?
 
How about the blenny can they tank copper ?
Yes, no issues if done properly. Starting 48 to 72 hours after I get the fish, I like to use coppersafe for 30 days, then 3 prazipro treatments 7 days apart then 2 weeks observation at the end.
Jay
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new