Qt to display

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2020
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
14,565
Location
Northern Ontario, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today was day 12 of no signs of ICH, so I made the big jump and double transferred from my qt, copper treated tank to my display tank, and now in tanklimate for 2-3 days. I've never done quarantine or used the tanklimate, hopefully I did all I can to have a safe environment for all the fish.
IMG_20200704_150159.jpg
IMG_20200704_150141.jpg
 
Hi,

That is a cool design. Have not seen that yet. Are you keeping him in there for easier observation now that he is in the DT?
 
Hi,

That is a cool design. Have not seen that yet. Are you keeping him in there for easier observation now that he is in the DT?
It's the first time I'm using it, eshopps tanklimate. I'm trying to make sure my fish don't go into full battle with the new addition. Those Chromis can be pretty mean.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new