QUARANTINE

RudyvandenBerg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont know about you guys but the quarantine really has me suffering from serious cabin fever... Tank is as clean asif it was just put up... Fish is so well fed they turn their noses up and water is so use to being tested it does the titrations by itself.........

I tried telling the authorities this, (and although probably true LOL,) they didn't buy it. Says it lacks scientific evidence or some such....

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-02 at 18.24.46.jpeg

Eggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what others are doing, but since pet supply stores are considered an “essential” business, I asked my lfs and he said he’ll be open.
That said, I may need something there for an excuse to get out, other than beer runs.

Sinibotia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I managed to set up a nano planted just before the stay at home order, so at least I can stare at that and wait for it to cycle (and then order some fish online). Planning my next reef tank now.... And at least I actually have time to enjoy my current tank!

Eggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No livestock? Or just limited on what they have?

My lfs was still receiving and selling livestock last week.
A new round of restrictions came out effective Friday; but doesn’t change much already in place.

I’m just glad he’ll be open for frozen food or any other needs that may come up.

Don’t worry, there is social distancing.

They are open with restricted hours but no livestock sales apparently. And a man can only buy so much activated carbon... lol

What State/City? Not sure how livestock sales will be monitored or controlled, and probably not a main concern. But who knows anymore.

BeMoto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The dog food we normally get is sold out everywhere. It's a bigger brand you used to be able to find just about everywhere. We have a couple more weeks befor it's a proplem, it just crazy.

OP
OP
RudyvandenBerg

RudyvandenBerg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No livestock? Or just limited on what they have?

Not allowed to sell. They have stock but livestock is not in the list of approved essentials, only the ancillary products to keep fish.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can be quarantined for a couple of months I am good. There are tons of stuffs in the house I can work on. Plus you still can go out in your neighborhood for a run. Maybe you can come over and clean my tank with a mask on.

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The dog food we normally get is sold out everywhere. It's a bigger brand you used to be able to find just about everywhere. We have a couple more weeks befor it's a proplem, it just crazy.
I'd buy whatever you can that's close to what pooch eats and start mixing. Don't wait till you are almost out or it can be hell on some dogs making a sudden change.

joe0813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you can come play with us big boys at the fire department :D we have been non stop since this whole thing started. unfortunately i dont see it slowing down anytime soon either

Back