Question for the old farts

  • Thread starter Thread starter DanConnor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DanConnor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2013
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
1,131
Location
Albany NY area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back in the 1970s there used to be a powerhead that really moved a lot of water; odd thing was you had to keep the top part above water... I think maybe it was fan cooled. Anyone remember what it was called?
 
I remember it, but just can't picture the name.
I think it was Supreme something?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new