Quick ID

Isaac_Tang

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Messages
31
Reaction score
6
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys so I have this Galaxia frag, I’ve had it for months now and it’s been perfectly fine but today I noticed these weird sponge-like things around the frag, they don’t seem to be harming the guy and looking around I actually see some around the head of some torches, is this something I should worry about?

C3BC5557-FF62-4A8A-A13B-AAF9A7448F4B.jpeg
 
they are pineapple sponges. they are not harmfull.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new