R2R REEF CHICK T-Shirts NOW Available!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,861
Reaction score
122,457
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well you R2R lady reef chicks asked for and you got it!

SHIRT FRONT
reefchickfront1.jpg



SHIRT BACK
reefchickback.jpg




tshirtfronandback.jpg



Click the link to purchase! These are made to order.


Reef 2 Reef - Reef Chick T-Shirt
 
Yes!!!! Love it!!
 
BTW Tonya came up with the slogan! LOL!
 
Awesome looking shirt Rev :D When will these be shipping out?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 
That it's pretty cool. Maybe I can get one for the wife and it just may help me out in the long run. Hee hee
 
Thanks for the props David! :tongue: I love being a lady in this hobby!! Girls unite!! Let's represent! And yes, we definitely make this look good!! Thanks Barb and KSzegi!!
 
Would this shirt be better without the BIG R2R in the middle? Would you gals like to see the saying moved to the pocket. Maybe change the saying to Reef Chick? Give me some feedback to make this shirt better.
 
I like it the way it is. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
To bad not ALL reef chicks would wear something like that-kind of geared towards the more feminine female. Not saying there's anything wrong with it but just leaves me out :)
 
David!! Come off it! The shirt is awesome! I don't know why you can't take some instruction from a girl! :xd:
 
^^ LOL Tonya, you tell him!
 
Where's the cutie Flasher Wrasse and Blonde Naso? Reef Chicks Unite! :wink:

My 5 yr old niece would love this shirt. Will it be available in little girl sizes?

-Terry
 
David!! Come off it! The shirt is awesome! I don't know why you can't take some instruction from a girl! :xd:

I agree the shirt is awesome and I can't wait to have mine to be able to show off :D

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 
Hey guys!! You got yourself a tee, why not buy your wives one? Or maybe your little girls! :D
 
Would this shirt be better without the BIG R2R in the middle? Would you gals like to see the saying moved to the pocket. Maybe change the saying to Reef Chick? Give me some feedback to make this shirt better.
. I agree buddy. Move the R2R to the pocket, and change the saying to reef chick. Chicks would like it better I think.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new