R2R Secret Santa 2019 Teaser Thread - Who wants in??

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We're working on the details for the R2R Secret Santa for 2019! We'll be officially opening registration soon, but in the meantime, I figured I'd just throw this out there to get the buzz started! Who else is excited about this year's R2R Secret Santa gift exchange!?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
excited2.jpg

banger32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're working on the details for the R2R Secret Santa for 2019! We'll be officially opening registration soon, but in the meantime, I figured I'd just throw this out there to get the buzz started! Who else is excited about this year's R2R Secret Santa gift exchange!?
Hi just have a question. I have been a member for a little while now but not long enough to know what this is about. Could you please explain? Thanks

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m in!!! ;Wideyed ;Wideyed ;Wideyed

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi just have a question. I have been a member for a little while now but not long enough to know what this is about. Could you please explain? Thanks
Hi!! It's a secret Santa gift exchange among Reef2Reef members. We'll have a thread out with more details soon. Others from previous years can share their experiences.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you

Kindof like Secret Santa at work if you've experienced that before. Each person indicates they would like to participate and are given a name of someone else who is participating and you buy that person a gift (from a list of gifts/ideas that person has submitted on there wish list) and ship it to them. I believe the minimum last year was $25. And in return you get a random gift from someone else who is participating. :)

Spending more than the $25 minimum is totally up to you but you can't expect you will recieve a gift that was more than $25 in return.

Such a fun thing to participate in :)

Last edited:

Zoaologist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kindof like Secret Santa at work if you've experienced that before. Each person indicates they would like to participate and are given a name of someone else who is participating and you buy that person a gift (from a list of gifts/ideas that person has submitted on there wish list) and ship it to them. I believe the minimum last year was $25. And in return you get a random gift from someone else who is participating. :)

Spending more than the $25 minimum is totally up to you but you can't expect you will recieve a gift that was more than $25 in return.

Such a fun thing to participate in :)

that sounds like so much fun I can’t wait.

The Aquatic Arsenal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is this just for members, or can vendors participate?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 46 29.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 43 27.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.1%
Back