*** R2R Secret Santa 2020 - Official Registration Thread ***

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Hope I'm doing this right! Super excited

What country are you located in? USA
  1. What is your shirt size? Large
  2. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? I love diet dr pepper, sweet and salty foods, butterfinger, reeses
  3. What is your gender? Male
  4. What are your hobbies or other interests? Violin, any sort of music, and I especially love to do art (pop art especially)
  5. What is your favorite color? Aquamarine/ teal
  6. What is your favorite fish? Leafy seadragon
  7. What is your favorite coral? Zoanthids, acans
  8. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Sure! Just corals especially, but due to really varying weather in my state probably not the best time to ship.
  9. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* I'm not really able to ship right now, sorry
Welcome to R2R!! This is my first secret santa, too. It'll be fun!

HiBRiD109

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  1. What country are you located in? USA
  2. What is your shirt size? Large or XL if its short (I'm tall)
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? I like Willy Wonka candy. No Allergies
  4. What is your gender? Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Video Games (xbox), Backpacking in the wilderness, Smoking meat, Iowa Hawkeyes Football, I have two young boys and 2 Saint Bernards that keep me pretty busy.
  6. What is your favorite color? Black
  7. What is your favorite fish? Clown
  8. What is your favorite coral? Torch or Rainbow Monti
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Its going to be very cold to be shipped in my area. If you wanted to gift card for livestock, my LFS is Aquatics and Exotics of Waterloo.
I look forward to anything. I have a 24g nano tank. I dream of having a large reef tank but that wont be for many, many years due finances and room.

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? XL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No allergies, Reese’s and Taki’s
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Guitar, working out, and buying coral ofc
  6. What is your favorite color? Might be green lol
  7. What is your favorite fish? Lieutenant tang
  8. What is your favorite coral? Torch coral
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* I mean I’d be interested but I really only go for the high end stuff, like torches are always super cool D: I have one HG and I’m trying to sell it to makeup for new tank costs :( Goniopora are probably second best they’re super cool and a challenge to keep. Come in so many colors and are reasonably priced. Always like chalices aswell. I’d do acro’s and millipora except I don’t think I can keep them yet D:

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
I was thinking about it and whoever is my secret Santa I would only request a xxl shirt with seahorses on it and make a charitable donation
to a HOMELESS Organization
Or something in your town to make a family’s holiday so much brighter. I’ve been blessed with a nice large home by the water but means nothing if I don’t try n lift somebody up from despair or whatever it is that put them in a situation where Xmas will not be joyful,, those are the people that Really Need A Secret Santa,, please pass my blessings on to another that truly needs it
Much love and respect to my Secret Santa

Waffen06

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in?
  2. What is your shirt size? Medium
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Anything Chocolate or Peanut butter
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Fishing, RC cars/drones, camping in my camper, shooting, watching OSU Football and the Cleveland Indians
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? Coral Beauty
  8. What is your favorite coral? Any euphyllia
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* sure always open for small frags or refresh my cuc

Hendo1133

View Badges
Reaction score
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Peppermint, Coffee?!?!?!
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Golfing, Reading, Outdoors
  6. What is your favorite color? Green
  7. What is your favorite fish? Mandarin Dragonet
  8. What is your favorite coral? Current winner in tank is, Toxic Halloween Enchinata, but love me some sticks
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Wouldn't say no to frags, but no fish since I buy quarantined and don't have my own setup to properly quarantine.

10. Somehow I missed 10, yes I would be willing.

Last edited:

Chriscorals

View Badges
Reaction score
First year

2. What is your shirt size? LRG
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Reese Take 5. Sour candy. No
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Photography,cooking,
  6. What is your favorite color? Orange/green
  7. What is your favorite fish?6 line wrasse
  8. What is your favorite coral? Blastos by far
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*yes
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* no

Travv26

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? L or XL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Sweets get me this time of the year lol
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? New hobby is getting the nursery ready for my son, like working out, pretty adventurous new places new food
  6. What is your favorite color? Purple but in the tank Yellow & Teal
  7. What is your favorite fish? Don’t say I have a favorite I like a lot but one I need in my tank that got me in the hobby is a purple tang
  8. What is your favorite coral? Like acros, coral that got me in the hobby rainbow pectinia long before it went crazy and I never got to get it
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, I’d be interested in anything just thank at this time coral/frags would be easiest.
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* No, sorry ☹️ first year for R2R Secret Santa

kperry0405

View Badges
Reaction score
What country are you located in? Usa
What is your shirt size? Large
What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Love all snacks
What is your gender? Female
What are your hobbies or other interests? Fish tanks;))
What is your favorite color? Pink
What is your favorite fish? Clown
What is your favorite coral? Torch’s
Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* yes lps

Snoop_90

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? Large
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Reeses, peanut M&Ms. No pork or meat
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Sports, gym, reefing? lol
  6. What is your favorite color? Red/Black
  7. What is your favorite fish? Powder blue tang
  8. What is your favorite coral? Zoas, although lately its been Walt disney
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Sure. depending on the location. Though I hope shipping isn't an issue

LatinoHeat

View Badges
Reaction score
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? MEXICAN FOOD, CARAMEL & CHEESE POPCORN MIX OR TACOS & MEZCAL.
  4. What is your gender? MACHO MAN
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? WORKING OUT, TATTOOS & XBOX GAMES OR ANDRIOD MOBILE GAMES
  6. What is your favorite color? DALLAS COWBOYS BLUE OR CHICAGO CUBS BLUE.
  7. What is your favorite fish? PORCUPINE PUFFERFISH, MANDARIN GOBY, EMPEROR ANGELFISH, NIGER TRIGGERFISH.
  8. What is your favorite coral? MAXIMA BLUE CLAM, WATERMELON ZOAS, TORCHES & ANY ANEMONE.
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* ANY CORAL WOULD BE FINE.
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* I PROBABLY WOULD GET A GC TO A WEBSITE OF THEIR LIKING.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back