Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great job everyone. I'm sad I didn't participate this year but I was afraid I would be a slacker and end up not shipping on time. Busy busy busy! I'll be in for next year for sure. I appreciate the community we have here at R2R. From the inception of R2R the dream has always been to have a real community. Over the years it has really come to life and through the Secret Santa as well. Thanks @Duke4Life for getting this rolling and making it a success. Thanks to everyone else who played a part as well. Merry Christmas.

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@helen ann
Sorry for what?
Why you no visit us anymore?
I picked up on the sorry as well... not sure what you'd be sorry for???? You've been right there with @Duke4Life, I can't even remember how many post there have been but I think it's over 7,000. Sorry for making people happy when they go to the mail box and there's a Christmas card from Helen Anne in behalf or R2R SS? Baking cookies alnight to send out to some very lucky SS members? Encouraging all of us to participate in the toys For Kids??? And last but not least, making us laugh, make some awesome new friends, lots of joy and just some fun bantering that went on. I know there's lots more and others can chime in.
Of course you didn't do this on your own, as I mentioned @Duke4Life was responsible for putting this out there and ALL of the SS participants who made this one awesome thread.
So if this is what your sorry for, hmmmmmmmm
Don't think so.;)

OP
OP
Duke4Life

Duke4Life

Just a crazy eel guy, LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's happened here has been so much more, even beyond what I was hoping for. This whole idea was formed from the bonds I formed during my time on here and before RC. I'm human so many of those bonds blossomed into great friendships.

When we interact with someone on a routinly daily basis it's just hard not for those friendships to evolve. How many have made at least 1 new friend because of this? I hope most if not all can say this because that's what this has been all about.

This thread has helped many people have a better day because they could talk and people cared, you could always find someone that would listen even if you couldn't elsewhere. The smiles and laughter are what life's all about.

What we accomplished here very well is the future and each and everyone should be proud. Because I am of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 28.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 40 27.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 52 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.4%

Back