Got your gift? Be sure to say "Thank You!" to your Secret Santa!

TheReefAddict

More Than An Obsession
View Badges
Reaction score
My secret Santa is speaking my love language, can’t wait to share this wonderful selection of IPAs with my family and friends over the next few weeks. I am very grateful for the gift and as I’ve been told 3 more packages that have yet to come. Merry Christmas to all, I love seeing the reefing community and their generosity to fellow reefers.

Attachments

• IMG_8987.jpeg
    IMG_8987.jpeg
    226.2 KB · Views: 51

Kellie in CA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
My Santa is amazing! I received a beautiful foil print of a Rainbow Trachy! I can’t wait to get it framed and up on the wall! I also got a cute clownfish keychain, a couple different types of seaweed and a really nice surge protector! This is my 5th Secret Santa and the first time I received wrapped gifts. They were so fun to open!

IMG_4049.jpeg

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
My Santa is amazing! I received a beautiful foil print of a Rainbow Trachy! I can’t wait to get it framed and up on the wall! I also got a cute clownfish keychain, a couple different types of seaweed and a really nice surge protector! This is my 5th Secret Santa and the first time I received wrapped gifts. They were so fun to open!

IMG_4049.jpeg

Is that the Tripp surge protector? I have that and love that each one can be turned off individually and the one is “always” on even when power is off!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you, Secret Santa! I got a kick out of the mini Ryobi cabinet. It will be perfect for keys, cords, and other small pieces. George, our St Bernard, is very appreciative of his new toy and treats. The trace element will be very helpful as I restart my tank. I look forward in trying the black tea. The family also appreciates the Reese's. Once again thank you so very much.
1000008327.jpg

1000008324.jpg

1000008326.jpg
Cuteness overload! :star-struck:

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
I can confirm that this is from your Secret Santa. :)
Excellent, then in that case thank you very much Secret Santa!

We've been in a 6 month holding period living with in-laws due to house building delays (it was only supposed to be 2 months after we sold the old) and I usually order my coffee beans from Savannah Coffee Roasters in GA. We just got our closing date a few days ago and I was *just* thinking about how I needed to order more beans so we can have good coffee again once we move.

We will break into these as soon as we find our coffee pot and grinder :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Luke Schnabel

I like corals...
View Badges
Reaction score
My SS has a few packages coming though Amazon I believe, two have came but I’m waiting to open them all at the same time! (Or maybe Christmas morning with the ones that came so far) So whoever sent these, thank you so much but I will be posting once more when everything comes like you mentioned. You guys are awesome.

Luke Schnabel

I like corals...
View Badges
Reaction score
I just got my delivery notification and I can’t wait! I went home from college so I have to wait until the 23rd to see what it is! I can’t wait! @Luke Schnabel
No problem, It was hard to think of things that you could potentially use for a tank that you do not have, but there is defiantly one thing off your wishlist in there that is needed for a new tank.

When your tank is up and running for a while you will have to reach back out to me about stocking it with some amazing coral. If your tank was up and running already you would be unboxing a Glitterbomb Goniopora Frag and some other high dollar corals but we can wait on all that.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score

IMG_4049.jpeg

I'm so glad you are pleased! I did snoop around your build thread and recent posts, and seeing how much you LOVE trachy corals, I did get the foil print from @Lazycoffeedesign/Elain you had on your wish list. The keychain from Elain's Lazy Coffee Designs was also on your wishlist, and I love being able to support small businesses. She has such a neat backstory, but you probably already know it:

That surge protector with individual on/offs is FABULOUS! I have one for each of my tanks (big, medium, and smalls). Like someone mentioned, the plug at the end is an 'always on' which is helpful depending your setup(s) and gives flexibility when extending. Knowing that ships slow, I had that ordered before R2R even made pairings, because everyone in the hobby needs one (or four in my case lol)!

I couldn't find why you put different types of nori on your questionnaire, but that red Ocean Nutrition has always been a tang favorite. I also got a Rod's Food blend for you and me to try out - my magnificent foxface seems to have problems tearing it but maybe it is due to fish size. The nori packs were what I most was concerned you would like. Fingers crossed!

CD_Scapes

View Badges
Reaction score
No problem, It was hard to think of things that you could potentially use for a tank that you do not have, but there is defiantly one thing off your wishlist in there that is needed for a new tank.

When your tank is up and running for a while you will have to reach back out to me about stocking it with some amazing coral. If your tank was up and running already you would be unboxing a Glitterbomb Goniopora Frag and some other high dollar corals but we can wait on all that.
Now I want to know what I got…wonder if it’s the tank so I can start my journey back into saltwater??? I’ll find out tomorrow!

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
@Freakmachine01

Wow! I was totally not expecting another box!! Thank you so much! I love cookies! And the socks are super warm :) perfect socks for Colorado!! Best secret santa ever!

Attachments

• IMG_3542.jpeg
    IMG_3542.jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 29

Ghostweim

View Badges
Reaction score
Oh wow! Wow! Wow! THANK YOU Secret Santa! I am just humbled beyond words. Thank you does not even begin to express my feelings for all of the gifts I (and my pup too) received. I had set up a wish list in Elfster and my Secret Santa and his Mrs. Santa were incredibly generous!! I love, love, love it all, but my most favorite thing was the cutting board. Would you believe I love to cook and do not have a nice wooden one? It is absolutely gorgeous - and the photos do not do it justice!! And you made it too - which makes it all the more special! Can't wait to try out some recipes from the Jamie Oliver book and use the board while I do so. Thank you so much again - your thoughtfulness and generosity are amazing! Best Christmas ever! :)

Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• IMG_6740.jpg
    IMG_6740.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_6741.jpg
    IMG_6741.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_6742.jpg
    IMG_6742.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_6743.jpg
    IMG_6743.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6744.jpg
    IMG_6744.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 30

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Oh wow! Wow! Wow! THANK YOU Secret Santa! I am just humbled beyond words. Thank you does not even begin to express my feelings for all of the gifts I (and my pup too) received. I had set up a wish list in Elfster and my Secret Santa and his Mrs. Santa were incredibly generous!! I love, love, love it all, but my most favorite thing was the cutting board. Would you believe I love to cook and do not have a nice wooden one? It is absolutely gorgeous - and the photos do not do it justice!! And you made it too - which makes it all the more special! Can't wait to try out some recipes from the Jamie Oliver book and use the board while I do so. Thank you so much again - your thoughtfulness and generosity are amazing! Best Christmas ever! :)

Merry Christmas!
Absolutely beautiful cutting board!

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score

Merry Christmas!
Very nice board! I like the way they did the handles. I'm going to have to steal that idea :winking-face-with-tongue:

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Reaction score
@Freakmachine01

Wow! I was totally not expecting another box!! Thank you so much! I love cookies! And the socks are super warm :) perfect socks for Colorado!! Best secret santa ever!
You are extremely welcome. I wanted to make sure I covered all the basis. Stay warm, best wishes to you and your family for the holidays......
Fyi.. there is one more, but unfortunately it won't arrive until the 26th. I wanted you to know before Xmas. Enjoy everything
!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.5%
Back