Got your gift? Be sure to say "Thank You!" to your Secret Santa!

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you to my secret santa. I received my gift today. Things I needed.
20231222_180358.jpg
Anonymous.

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
You are extremely welcome. I wanted to make sure I covered all the basis. Stay warm, best wishes to you and your family for the holidays......
Fyi.. there is one more, but unfortunately it won't arrive until the 26th. I wanted you to know before Xmas. Enjoy everything
!
Oh wow another??? Thank you very much! Was not expecting that!

707Nick

View Badges
Reaction score
I’m glad that you like them. Work says I hpackages there waiting for me. Now I have mixed feeling about wanting to go into work.
IMG_1550.jpeg

Super cool gifts. Thank you very much. I look forward to making my first Frags.

Attachments

• IMG_1552.jpeg
    IMG_1552.jpeg
    251.3 KB · Views: 25

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
I received my gifts today!! They're perfect! I can really use the socks and pump. And I was just thinking I needed a new puzzle book :)
Thank you Jordan Rivera! (If anyone knows his R2R name, please tag him!)

PXL_20231223_193338637.jpg

Last edited:

Kellie in CA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm so glad you are pleased! I did snoop around your build thread and recent posts, and seeing how much you LOVE trachy corals, I did get the foil print from @Lazycoffeedesign/Elain you had on your wish list. The keychain from Elain's Lazy Coffee Designs was also on your wishlist, and I love being able to support small businesses. She has such a neat backstory, but you probably already know it:

That surge protector with individual on/offs is FABULOUS! I have one for each of my tanks (big, medium, and smalls). Like someone mentioned, the plug at the end is an 'always on' which is helpful depending your setup(s) and gives flexibility when extending. Knowing that ships slow, I had that ordered before R2R even made pairings, because everyone in the hobby needs one (or four in my case lol)!

I couldn't find why you put different types of nori on your questionnaire, but that red Ocean Nutrition has always been a tang favorite. I also got a Rod's Food blend for you and me to try out - my magnificent foxface seems to have problems tearing it but maybe it is due to fish size. The nori packs were what I most was concerned you would like. Fingers crossed!
The nori is great! I’ve just been using boring grocery store nori. I actually get it for my Coral Beauty. He’s not terribly behaved, but will nip at the Trachys from time to time. Once they get disturbed, they are closed up for the rest of the day. The nori seems to keep the Coral Beauty distracted!

The surge protector is really cool! Once my husband saw it he told me that I need to switch mine out immediately! LOL. I’ll be working on that later today.

Thanks again for everything! You did an amazing job. This has been so much fun! Have a wonderful Christmas!

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
I received my gifts today!! They're perfect! I can really use the socks and pump. And I was just thinking I needed a new puzzle book :)
Thank you Jordan Rivera! (If anyone knows his R2R name, please tag him!)

PXL_20231223_193338637.jpg
That would be meeee ! I love the jebao pumps ! Hope you enjoy them

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
IMG_20231225_090415036.jpg
Thank you Secret Santa! I just opened my gifts, and WOW! You outdid yourself! I love the honey, it will be excellent on my breakfast English Muffins. And the peanuts will probably be enjoyed during that 10pm snack attack tonight :winking-face-with-tongue:

And thank you very much for the microscope! I am going to spend the next few hours happily looking closely at many things!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Merry Christmas, and many many thanks to my Secret Santa (@jsker). The gifts arrived a couple of days ago, but they were so nicely wrapped, so I waited to open them until this morning. The film cell and LOTR figure are perfect for my collections, and I can't wait to get into the coffee! Thanks so much!!
1000002511.jpg

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
IMG_9003.jpeg

3 of 4, My secret Santa is knocking it out of the park this year thank you so much you ever you may be. Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas!! Since it's Christmas Day, I'll go ahead and reveal that I'm your Secret Santa. I'm so glad you're enjoying the gifts! The harlequin tusk is one of my favorite fish too and definitely going in the new tank.

The funny detail on the IPAs was that I know you said you like to try one that we local to me, but since we're pretty local to each other, I figured they'd be local to you too. Haha! Hangar 24 is the best one in my area (that I know of anyway). There's one more gift still on the way that I'm pretty excited about!

dough

Reefing since '95
View Badges
Reaction score
IMG_20231225_090415036.jpg
Thank you Secret Santa! I just opened my gifts, and WOW! You outdid yourself! I love the honey, it will be excellent on my breakfast English Muffins. And the peanuts will probably be enjoyed during that 10pm snack attack tonight :winking-face-with-tongue:

And thank you very much for the microscope! I am going to spend the next few hours happily looking closely at many things!
You are very welcome! Merry Christmas…

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I left this message on Elfster, but wanted to cover my bases and post it here too…

IMG_1423.jpeg

I just opened my Secret Santa gift and am overwhelmed by your generosity. The puzzle is gorgeous and the E-cloths are great to clean a glass tank with. The gift certificate..all I can say is wow! Can’t wait to use it!! Thank you so much!

From my family to yours I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year!!

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
IMG_3165.jpeg

Thank you so much Santa! I haven’t had these cookies in years and they have been so good (honestly forgot they existed which is why I haven’t bought them haha). And the socks are great too, very comfortable and have one of my favorite hobbies on them!

SaltyCabbage

View Badges
Reaction score
Waiting till Christmas was worth it! Got some great presents from my Santa! I love the penguin so much, it’s perfect!! The frag rack is being used tonight and I’ll have to chow down on the lolli soon, looks just like the ones my father would bring home when I was a kid!
Merry Christmas and happy holidays from my family to yours, thank you so much!!
IMG_5707.jpeg

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Wow. I'm feeling so blessed this Christmas. My Secret Santa went above and beyond. I love all of my gifts so much and they are all so thoughtful and generous. I really enjoyed reading your note and I must say, for your first time participating in Secret Santa here on R2R you really knocked it out of the park!

I'm feeling very inspired to step up my Secret Santa game for next years holiday season so that I can make somebody feel as special and my Secret Santa made me feel! I especially love the coffee and the powder blue tang mug!

Thank you so much to Santa and for this entire community for being so awesome

20231226_184746.jpg
20231226_190723.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back