A thread to reveal who's SECRET SANTA you were!

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Oh what fun. I didn’t get in last year, but wanted to this year. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I hope all your Christmas wishes come true. May God richly bless all of the wonderful people here on R2R. You guys are like family to us.

Ha, whoever got me as their Santa probably expected a www.reefbysteele.com gift card, but we thought that might be a little cliche. So Sherry and I sorted through @Susan Edwards secret Santa profile and elfster list coming up with gifts that Susan has affirmed were well received.

We celebrate that Christ is the reason for the Season and give as an example of his precious gift to us.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!! HO HO HO!!! AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!

Last edited:

Dan Palmer

Reefing Lumberjack
View Badges
Reaction score
@Dan Palmer
200.gif
I had my suspicions! Thanks for everything! (excellent gif choice, one of my favorite movies)

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Oh what fun. I didn’t get in last year, but wanted to this year. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I hope all your Christmas wishes come true. May God richly bless all of the wonderful people here on R2R. You guys are like family to us.

Ha, whoever got me as their Santa probably expected a www.reefbysteele.com gift card, but we thought that might be a little cliche. So Sherry and I sorted through @Susan Edwards secret Santa profile and elfster list coming up with gifts that Susan has affirmed were well received.

We celebrate that Christ is the reason for the Season and give as an example of his precious gift to us.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!! HO HO HO!!! AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!
Susan very much appreciates all her fine gifts!!! I can't wait to fill my new go mug with tea and take to work to show off that beautiful cup!! The one I was using (a clear plastic one had my grandkids pictures inside it) cracked yesterday so timing was perfect!

Oh, I'll be ordering some pods from you!

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I would like to think my gift choices were awesome... but they may suck and 2 of them will not arrive until after Christmas, but not bad considering I got my pick today!

Let's wait until they arrive before I say who I shopped for.

Last edited:

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I was Secret Santa to @trixter227. He has received one package and the other package arrives tomorrow. He is aware it was me.

I also received an incredible package with multiple gifts from my secret Santa @ChrisQ0904; whom which I acknowledged on the other thread. I was deeply humbled by his generosity and thoughtfulness. I sent him a gratitude gift in return which he should receive in a few days.

This was my first R2R Secret Santa exchange and I had so much fun and can’t say enough about the wonderful people in this reefing communit!

MugenReef95

View Badges
Reaction score
I had @MugenReef95 this year! Hope you liked everything... Sorry if the fork/spoon combo kit was weird, my daughter wanted to put it in there so you could use it and help save the ocean! Merry Christmas Dude!

Merry Christmas Smile GIF by Freeform
Hey brother I loved it man thanks so much I’ll use those when I go camping they were wonderful!

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hopefully that solves Eeyore's problem. If anybody else has been forgotten or hers is not solved, I will step up and help (I am sure others will as well). @Santa Claus?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back