SANTA CHAT: A Talent or Story You Have That Surprises People is...

bakbay

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
It takes talent to recreate a little piece of the ocean in your home! Most people aren't gonna know anything about the water chemistry you know I'm sure!
Oh no — you’ve given me waaay too much credit. For me: it’s not talent and luck. There were many dead presidents whom have sacrificed their lives toward the survival of my reef.

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
That's crazy! Serious adrenaline rush just reading! Thanks for sharing :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

scared bear GIF
LOL! Yes it was, I actually started hitting my chest with me fist because I thought my heart would explode!

SlasherZ

I dunno, and at this point I'm too afraid to ask
View Badges
Reaction score
Oh no — you’ve given me waaay too much credit. For me: it’s not talent and luck. There were many dead presidents whom have sacrificed their lives toward the survival of my reef.
...I think we've all been there, some of us just don't admit it as readily :face-with-tongue:

machine socks GIF

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I own a restaurant and have been cooking for over 35 years but I also raced circle track dirt cars and built engines in my off time.
I also listen to a lot of reggae and painted my race car purple.
It confused a lot of people when a small, bald white guy got out of that car. Guess you just never know.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 52 44.8%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 39 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back