A thread to reveal who's SECRET SANTA you were!

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
So, a lot of you have revealed who's Secret Santa you were when you sent your Christmas gifts to them, but just in case you didn't reveal yourself (and if you'd like to...no rule says you have to), here's a thread for you to share who you were matched with if you'd like. :) Merry Christmas! :)

#R2RSecretSanta

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
I had @Reefing102
Excited Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Last edited:

JZ199

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks so much again!! It was driving me insane wondering who it was :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:... I really appreciate it and can't wait to get it set up, I already started planning some equipment to get ordered and a nice stand for it.

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks so much again!! It was driving me insane wondering who it was :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:... I really appreciate it and can't wait to get it set up, I already started planning some equipment to get ordered and a nice stand for it.
Seeing the smile on your little guys face was priceless! So thank you for adding the pictures. My wife was very happy to see the excitement.

shrimpnreefdude

View Badges
Reaction score
Hope you enjoy your gifts Andy Rea!
LOVED them all! Glasses were the hit of the show. Stole the glasses back from my daughter for this pic. I may have to hide these. This will become a game of keep away...I can just sense it already! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Attachments

• 20231215_105942.jpg
    20231215_105942.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 21

SlasherZ

I dunno, and at this point I'm too afraid to ask
View Badges
Reaction score
I had @MugenReef95 this year! Hope you liked everything... Sorry if the fork/spoon combo kit was weird, my daughter wanted to put it in there so you could use it and help save the ocean! Merry Christmas Dude!

Merry Christmas Smile GIF by Freeform

Last edited:

vanguard

View Badges
Reaction score
I was Santa for @vanguard ... Hope you enjoyed your gifts!! I tried my best to come up with some cool things from reading your Santa questionnaire
Now I know! Thank you, it was a huge hit. After going through your box of goodies I called my wife over and explained bell, showed off the t-shirt, and sorted away the reef supplies.

I appreciate it, well done!

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
LOVED them all! Glasses were the hit of the show. Stole the glasses back from my daughter for this pic. I may have to hide these. This will become a game of keep away...I can just sense it already! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
lol's

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back