Radion G5 Pro Light Settings

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheKiki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TheKiki

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I am a new Radion G5 User (from Vienna/Austria) and I am unsure about the light settings for my mixed reef.
Until now I have use the recommendation from Jörg Kokott (Sangokai http://sangokai.org/?lang=en) for my old Mitras Lamp.
Jörg means, "UV is very aggresiv (Radiation stress) also royal blue. Green and red are not nessacary. Fluorescence is in photobiology a stress symptom"
The recomended mobius template for my tank is "LPS/Soft". Thus 100% UV, 100% RB with green and red
1f609.png


And now? Can I use the LPS/Soft template without any problems? What do you have in use?

Thx, Kiki
 
watch the brs vid on them they go though it all
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new