• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

radion gen 4 xr15

Item Price
265
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Surfpulse

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
189
Reaction score
80
Location
Northern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All items are used , but in great condition.. Items are 2 yrs old max, they been out of water for at least 6 months. Lights do not come with mounts, but diffusers.

Feel free to come by my house for pick up (Vacaville, CA) or I can ship it.
If shipping anything, cost of shipping is not included in the prices..
I work alot so bare with me on responding ..

  • 1 ecotech mp 40- 280
  • 3 radion gen 4 xr15 pro w/ diffusers -260 each

20231214_004641.jpg
 
Last edited:
I wanna say 2 to 3 years old and they are qdm.
There is no issues with them, I just don't have a tank that size anymore. I used velcro and it destroyed the label on the backs unfortunately. There is a tiny bit of paint on the cord, I have not spent the time to get it off. Less then am 1/2 inch
I have had so many tanks, I'm slowly starting to list stuff.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new