radion xr15 g4 pro par output

cedwards04

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
314
Reaction score
261
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure this is a long shot, but does anyone happen to have a xr15 g4 pro mounted roughly 13" from the water surface that could give me some par readings on the ab+ spectrum?

I'm trying to determine if par will be adequate for sps mounted that high up. I cannot lower the light mounting height for multiple reasons. Trying to determine if I should buy xr30's or if xr15's will get the job done.
 
BRS had the answers.
Check out their videos on BRSTV. They have done all the par readings of the major manufacturers at various heights
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new