• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion XR15 Pro Gen 3

yepreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
220
Reaction score
70
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to sell these 2 Radion XR15 Pro with arm. I bought these like 2015-2016 ( not quite remember) ran on my nano tank for about a year with about 40-60 intensity , i broke down my nano on 2017 and these were in storage since. Both running great with no issues whatsoever. I am asking $200 for each light including arm and shipped.
Thanks for looking.
0BEA8E74-CCAB-4E3D-B1EB-65FD567DEC18.jpeg
 
one sold, one left.
 
I’m looking to sell these 2 Radion XR15 Pro with arm. I bought these like 2015-2016 ( not quite remember) ran on my nano tank for about a year with about 40-60 intensity , i broke down my nano on 2017 and these were in storage since. Both running great with no issues whatsoever. I am asking $200 for each light including arm and shipped.
Thanks for looking.
0BEA8E74-CCAB-4E3D-B1EB-65FD567DEC18.jpeg
Great seller! Received light an easily programmed with laptop, works great. Buy with confidence
 
Great seller! Received light an easily programmed with laptop, works great. Buy with confidence
Greatly appreciate it brother. I hope u enjoy the light, there is plenty of life left on these light.
 
yes, one light left
 
still one left for sale
 
Up $180 shipped
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new