Radion XR30 diffusers

  • Thread starter Thread starter flinster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

flinster

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
71
Reaction score
35
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 36x24x22 tank that I plan to light with 2 gen 6 XR30 blues. I feel like this will be sufficient to grow anything. Do you think given these lights and the tank footprint, diffusers would be a good choice? Thank you!
 
Diffusers would help with the blinding light. :)

But you’ll be able to run these at lower power with that size tank in my opinion. A lot of flexibility. The diffusers would help with intensity but I’d check par readings in case you’re doing a mixed reef.
 
Diffusers on my gen 5 XR15's keep salt water off them.
Get shades it takes care of the
Glare.
Tank is 30×24×16
20251214_133114.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new