Radion XR30 Gen4 Pro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

muz_z

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

recently my XR30 gen4 pro is having a issue with finding the leds flashing red overnight?
light seems to function correctly all day while lights are on, every morning now for two weeks i find the red lights flashing
i have always cleaned the light every 3 months and have checked and cleaned again but all was very clean and no signs of corrosion or dust
i have a feeling (or am hoping) its something to do with mobius as the light works perfectly all day without an issue, i do not run any moon lighting at night so i guess it cant be that.

anyone else ever had this problem?

was hoping someone might have a solution before i go out and buy a G5, in saying that i dont really like the G5 as much as my proven G4

OP
OP
muz_z

muz_z

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have zero experience with this issue, but need some clarification if someone were to help. When you say the red lights are flashing, are you referring to the buttons? Or the LEDs?
Sorry yes the buttons
it only happens once a day after lights are out lights work as normal during the schedule
power needs to be cycled to get the light back up and running the again its works flawlessly through the schedule

OP
OP
muz_z

muz_z

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would imagine that could be fixed with software.

Hopefully your making head way with the in-app reporting. As I understand it that goes directly to the engineers for further troubleshooting
Thanks for the info i wasnt aware of the reporting in the app, in saying that i have just made a report

Back