Radion XR30W Pro Gen4

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jaysushi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jaysushi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
328
Reaction score
311
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else's Radion's turn off a few minutes before when it is actually scheduled to turn off?
I have my Radion's to turn off at 10 PM, but they seem to turn off around 9:55 PM
 
@Jimbo662 How do I calibrate them? Sorry, this is my first time owning a Radion light and also using EcoSmart Live

Edit: Nevermind, I found the calibrate option. Let me go ahead and do that.
 
All 3 of mine would all turn off at different times and once they were calibrated they all turn off at the same time.
 
I calibrated the lights and it is still turning off 5 minutes before the schedule. I guess it isn't too big of a problem if it cannot be fixed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new