Rate Turbo's Aquatics in the Showcase!

Discussion in 'Turbo's Aquatics' started by Floyd R Turbo, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Floyd R Turbo

Floyd R Turbo Super Duper Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor Article Contributor

There's a new feature here on R2R where you can list & rate businesses.

Here is my listing:

https://www.reef2reef.com/showcase/turbos-aquatics.288/

With the new product line pending and production on hold, I obviously don't have many new customers recently, but I have a lot of existing customers from the 3 years before I became a sponsor. If you're one of them, please rate me and comment!

I try to be as honest as possible - to a fault at times. So please, be honest with me as well, I welcome it - especially if I have disappointed. I'm always wanting to improve, but I can't when no one tells me what I might be doing wrong, from the consumer perspective.

I already know that I suck at delivering in a timely manner, but I'm working towards changing that with the new line.

Thanks!!
    Bud

2. revhtree

revhtree Owner Administrator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter Photo of the Month Award R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2019 R2R Secret Santa Build Thread Contributor Article Contributor Cyber Monday Sponsor

Can't wait to try out your product!

Floyd R Turbo likes this.
  3. roman1

roman1 Active Member

Bud is the best at customer service and keeps you informed on latest improvements. He is very dedicated to his product and his designs are innovated and well constructed. I have run one of his scrubbers on my setups for many years. Had one of his first designs up to his latest to date and plan on upgrading to his latest coming soon.

4. revhtree

revhtree Owner Administrator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter Photo of the Month Award R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2019 R2R Secret Santa Build Thread Contributor Article Contributor Cyber Monday Sponsor

5. Salty1962

Salty1962 Wrasse and SPS Lover R2R Supporter Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

I recently installed a L4 on my Artisan II tank and have been very impressed with it's design and workmanship. Bud was above any vendor I've worked with. He is prompt in answering questions and making sure you have everything you need for your operation. The quality of the design and materials are par none.
    I highly recommend Bud and his ATS products!
    Thx Bud for a great experience!

6. Floyd R Turbo

Don't forget to post your review here: https://www.reef2reef.com/showcase/turbos-aquatics.288/

Thanks!

7. Jonty

Jonty Active Member R2R Supporter

One day I will have an L8 to review ;)

8. Salty1962

Salty1962 Wrasse and SPS Lover R2R Supporter Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

9. Floyd R Turbo

You have to click a star-level and then you can submit a review.

Right @revhtree? I think people might be confused about how this works....

Draft saved Draft deleted