Rate Turbo's Aquatics in the Showcase!

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
4,156
Location
West Des Moines, IA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a new feature here on R2R where you can list & rate businesses.

Here is my listing:

https://www.reef2reef.com/showcase/turbos-aquatics.288/

With the new product line pending and production on hold, I obviously don't have many new customers recently, but I have a lot of existing customers from the 3 years before I became a sponsor. If you're one of them, please rate me and comment!

I try to be as honest as possible - to a fault at times. So please, be honest with me as well, I welcome it - especially if I have disappointed. I'm always wanting to improve, but I can't when no one tells me what I might be doing wrong, from the consumer perspective.

I already know that I suck at delivering in a timely manner, but I'm working towards changing that with the new line.

Thanks!!
Bud
 
Can't wait to try out your product!
 
Bud is the best at customer service and keeps you informed on latest improvements. He is very dedicated to his product and his designs are innovated and well constructed. I have run one of his scrubbers on my setups for many years. Had one of his first designs up to his latest to date and plan on upgrading to his latest coming soon.
 
I recently installed a L4 on my Artisan II tank and have been very impressed with it's design and workmanship. Bud was above any vendor I've worked with. He is prompt in answering questions and making sure you have everything you need for your operation. The quality of the design and materials are par none.
I highly recommend Bud and his ATS products!
Thx Bud for a great experience!
 
Bud is the best at customer service and keeps you informed on latest improvements. He is very dedicated to his product and his designs are innovated and well constructed. I have run one of his scrubbers on my setups for many years. Had one of his first designs up to his latest to date and plan on upgrading to his latest coming soon.

I recently installed a L4 on my Artisan II tank and have been very impressed with it's design and workmanship. Bud was above any vendor I've worked with. He is prompt in answering questions and making sure you have everything you need for your operation. The quality of the design and materials are par none.
I highly recommend Bud and his ATS products!
Thx Bud for a great experience!
Don't forget to post your review here: https://www.reef2reef.com/showcase/turbos-aquatics.288/

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new