Really stupid question Red Sea reefer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rscott
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rscott

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
712
Reaction score
478
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so these came with my Red Sea tank
Are they just packing materials or am
I suppose to keep them? Don’t see them on the directions anywhere.

Thanks

176E1F30-20D5-4202-BD87-04001780147A.jpeg
 
I kept mine to use as a perfume shelf on my vanity. Thanks Red Sea!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new