Rating - 0%
0   0   0
90 gallon with the following fish:

Yellow Tang
Ocellaris Clowns (2)
Midas Blenny
Yellowfin Flasher Wrasse
Pink Margin Fairy Wrass

To round out my fish stock, I want to add two more Fairy and/or Flasher Wrasses, but I don't want to disrupt the harmony I have right now. I think I've read everything Hunter has ever written about Wrasses and have extensively studied his Cirrhilabrus compatibility chart, and have a few ideas based on that.

With that said, I'd like to get some opinions. What two Flashers and/or Fairies (or one of each) can I add that would be the most compatible with my current stock list? And of course, whatever I choose I will use the acclimation box method before permanently adding them.

joec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Add a small halichoeres. I have a Timor in with a flasher and a pink streaked and while the Timor is boss, she is very peaceful.

The do need a few inches of sand to sleep in

OP
OP
skyhawkn5262y

skyhawkn5262y

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Add a small halichoeres. I have a Timor in with a flasher and a pink streaked and while the Timor is boss, she is very peaceful.

The do need a few inches of sand to sleep in
It's funny that you mention a Halichoeres because I just removed a nightmare Melanurus from my tank. :oops: See this post:

With that said, I would not be opposed to adding another Halichoeres if they had a good temperment.

joec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some Melanarus can be a bit aggressive. The Timor is nice looking, a bit smaller that Melarnarus, grow slowly and are very peaceful and active. They are also not as common but still not expensive. Mine is bulletproof healthy

MIne is in with shrimp and snails, no issues, she's afraid of my fire shrimp, LOL

OP
OP
skyhawkn5262y

skyhawkn5262y

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some Melanarus can be a bit aggressive. The Timor is nice looking, a bit smaller that Melarnarus, grow slowly and are very peaceful and active. They are also not as common but still not expensive. Mine is bulletproof healthy

MIne is in with shrimp and snails, no issues, she's afraid of my fire shrimp, LOL
I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the suggestion.

Back