Red Flacky algae or cynobacteria

  • Thread starter Thread starter rmh2472
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rmh2472

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2016
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is this red flacky stuff?

I dosed my tank with red cynobacteria chemiclean. And this stuff still remains. So I dont think this is cynobacteria. If you know what it is and how to get rid of it, reply.
20181007_160605.jpeg
 
What is this red flacky stuff?

I dosed my tank with red cynobacteria chemiclean. And this stuff still remains. So I dont think this is cynobacteria. If you know what it is and how to get rid of it, reply.
20181007_160605.jpeg
I would post this in the main forum to get more help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new