Redoing some plumbing, need opinions

JReefaddict

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
209
Reaction score
14
Location
delray beach fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a 57g deep blue rimless, and I am going to be putting a deep blue 30g rimless frag tank on the sump the 57g is running on. Currently I have an 850gph rio return pump, with an aqua euro 1/10hp chiller inline on the return. Am I better off just getting a second return for the frag tank, or should I get a bigger return and go from return to chiller and then T off to each tank and then they both have their own drains down to the sump?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new