• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Breeders Nova A4 - Controlable LED

Stpatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I am selling a few things left over from one of my tank tear downs. I am selling my Nova A4. Used for less then six months. This led is a beast. It puts out 1000+ par at 8" bwl, as tested with a aponge par meter. Not sure if I got the spelling right on that. I used it on my DT mostly. Then I acquired two radion gen2s. Then I moved it to my Frag tank. It works very very well to produce the same colors in sps as did my 250 watt mh. It was never used over 35% power. No need. At 35% is was putting out 400 par at 8" bwl.

It measures 11.25" x 11.25" x 2.5" tall, and covers up to 24" x 24" tank. With the same controller as the rest of the Photon Series, the Nova A4 has the ability to run different intensities on the white/color channel, and royal blue channel every hour/half hour throughout the day. The Nova A4 has 3 dimming channels: Channel 1; 24 450nm royal blues, Channel 2; 12 4500K nuetral whites, 2 660nm reds, 6 420nm violets, and 4 480nm blues. Channel 3; 3 480nm blues (moonlights). The fixtures come with a hanging kit for suspending the light, which extends up to 30" above the fixture, and is adjustable. It also includes a remote, and like all of our fixtures, 1.5 years USA warranty left.

Asking $250 shipped. Just in time for Christmas :)

Check it out here

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 31 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 116 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.4%
Back