Reef epoxy

Brandonsegula

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
624
Reaction score
176
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I used aquamaxxx epoxy because I kept having my branch rock fall down and make rocks fall. So this stuff was a lot stronger than I thought once I stuck it to something there was know getting off so I made an eye sore now In my tank. How long will I take for it to lose the whiteness of the epoxy to more of a natural rock color. Here’s a pic.

64817438cd0e3861e807f82f621d699c.heic
 
Use some glue and stick some little rock rubble on it - It will take a couple months to start looking right.
 
Use some glue and stick some little rock rubble on it - It will take a couple months to start looking right.

Okay thank you! It’s so weird I had the rocks the way I wanted them for a year and then one tumbles down and changes everything. Now I gotta live with it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new