Reef hoarder clean out

PM sent
 
Are you selling the Kessil spectral controller? Interested if you are.
 
What's the status on the apex? I'd be interested in the extra eb4 or eb8 and the auto feeder if you are selling them separate
 
If you part out the apex I will take the pm1 for the right price .
 
is everything sold ?

Not yet. Available

Kessil a160 tuna blue
Kessil a80 tuna blue
Spectral controller
Apex jr kit
Reefkeeper lite plus
Pp8
Sw4
Trigger emerald sump
Ice cap sump cooler
Defroster & grazer
Dct15000
Dc6000
Magnet cradle xl
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new