Wow... thats a lot of work to go through and still end up with Ich. Im running ich management as well and feed really well (Soaked pellets in vitamins, LRS, Seaweed and my own clam food cut up from fresh clams). I haven't seen a spot in... well I don't remember the last time. My UV has also been off line for months.
Sorry to read you lost most of your SPS... I had an issue with my P04 getting to high and also lost several but thankfully have the majority still. I had to start dosing NoPox to bring both my nitrates and phosphates down and so far so good.
Anyway beautiful tank! Love all the LPS. Also noticed you have several Alveoporas - as do I. Love them and don't see all that often in other tanks.
Thanks for the very encouraging words buddy.
I’m currently living with ICK with good feed with TM IMMUVIT and TM LIPOVIT. UV is on 18hrs a day, usually to cover from dusk to dawn, where ICK are said to hatch and latch on to their sleeping host. I still see the occasional spots, usually is when NEW fishes are added, but I usually spruced the diet of resident fishes with Dr Gill’s Anti Parasite Caviar (PRAZIQUENTAL) for the initial 2 weeks as precaution. So far it‘s working For me.
But I have not done with eradicating ICK though, once all my “wishlist“ livestocks are in my tank, I am prepared to do Food Grade 3% H2O2 dosing for 6 weeks (according to humble.fish) + another 3 weeks (50% safety factor), and send for a lab test to confirm any residual ICK.
TTM has always my go to QT method, and has worked exceptionally well for me, but since the display has ICK, I would just observe the new fish for a week or 2 with the 30 mins H2O2 dip before entering the display.
IMHO, Aveopora has more presence than Goniopora especially in a bigger tank.
With my current fish load, I’m intermixing DVH AIO BIOPELLETS, NITRAGUARD TITANIUM, ATS, ROWAPHOS, TM ELIMI NP-RAPID (LaCl), TM NP BACTO BALANCE, etc. just to keep nutrients in check. PO4 below 0.1ppm and NO3 15-20ppm.