• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ReefKeeper Lite Controller

  • Thread starter Thread starter Surfside74
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Surfside74

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
777
Reaction score
181
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ReefKeeper Lite controller with power strip, display, and temp probe. It is in perfect condition and is only a few weeks old. I am taking the tank down so I must sell it. I am asking $100 shipped. Thank you.
 
1399552339202.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new