Reefkinetics Reefbot

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefwiser
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks @reefwiser for this wonderful thread.
Please feel free to ask any question about the Reef Bot.

Best,
Rabih
I so want it for Backwoods Lab. Just trying to allocate funds from yearly budget. We're going to get it. Hopefully soon.
 
I was really hoping this would be available by black Friday but with the lack of response /news im not gonna hold my breath. :/
 
This was a really interesting and innovative product. Congrats guys. It was certainly interesting to see this very innovative product right on the other side of the table of the KH Guardian (which in less than a year is looking a bit long in the tooth already)

Given the innovation, I can't believe that neither this product, nor our product, the Trident, was shown on any of the RB videos.

One question I forgot to ask, how does it deal with those kits that have powdered indicators?
Probably weren't on the RB videos because there was nothing in it for them... Seems they prop up big companies and put down products that might hurt them, which doesn't happen much really.
 
Looking forward to seeing this product as well, an open API would be incredible!
 
I was really hoping this would be available by black Friday but with the lack of response /news im not gonna hold my breath. :/
Hello,
We are finalizing the orders for USA, they should be out very soon.
Happy Reefing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new