Renton's Evolution from 200 to 440 gallons

The naked clown fish that swims from its duncan colony home 4ft away to bite me every time I put my hand in the tank

S8P2ajYh.jpg
 
Do you recommend Chalk Bass? I’m considering getting a school of them.

I have three and they provide a different personality to the tank then most of the other fish. They sort hang out in their little nooks, come out from time to time, bicker with each other then chill out. You don't always see them and I like that because its like "well look who it is" when they come out. So, yeah I think you should consider them, plus they have a cool blueish shimmer to them that looks cool.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new