Renton's Evolution from 200 to 440 gallons

The naked clown fish that swims from its duncan colony home 4ft away to bite me every time I put my hand in the tank

S8P2ajYh.jpg
 
Do you recommend Chalk Bass? I’m considering getting a school of them.

I have three and they provide a different personality to the tank then most of the other fish. They sort hang out in their little nooks, come out from time to time, bicker with each other then chill out. You don't always see them and I like that because its like "well look who it is" when they come out. So, yeah I think you should consider them, plus they have a cool blueish shimmer to them that looks cool.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new