Replacement for Viparspectra 165W with arm mount

Runnin'Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2022
Messages
244
Reaction score
108
Location
Honolulu, HI
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Viparspectra 165W that has been working great. I had been hanging it from the ceiling which worked great at my parents house, but I just moved and am wanting to get an arm mounted light for my 32g cube, so I don't have to drill holes in the ceiling for hooks at the place I'm renting. I'm looking for something comparable with an arm mount that can go on the back of the tank! Thanks for any advice or input. Or honestly if someone knows of a way to easily mount my current light I'll take that too!
 
Look into Noopsyche lighting. @Zach B is the exclusive North American distributor for them. You can't beat the price to performance ratio.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new