Research websites????

  • Thread starter Thread starter DiscoDave
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DiscoDave

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody have any favorite websites (other than this) for researching and gaining info on Fish, Corals, inverts etc etc. Thanks guys


Happy Fish keeping :)
 
Nope, this is it. No where else are you going to find as much information and resources as here. Happy reefing!
 
Advanced aquarist is very good. I like to hit up google scholar too and browse, you can find quite a bit of research on aquaculture, not exactly aquariums, but there is still a nice bit that can be learned.
 
Here is one:
Search FishBase

I have thousands of sites on marine species in my bookmarks.:)
I find new ones everyday. I have been posting on aquarium forums since 1985 before the web.:) Forums are good at sharing information with others but the knowledge is out there on the web in the wet corners.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new