Results of Reef Roids?

at11ok

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i just got reef roids and spot fed them for the first time. Im wondering if anyone can tell me their experiences with reef roids? best techiques to reef them? how long until you saw results? if there are any negative results? Anyone willing to show before and afters?

arc.flash788

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@jda
BTW, You should get a hold of all the coral biologists that use suspended food supplements in their captive breeding/ growout systems for restoration and raising of certian genotypes of species, esp ones focused on species like A. palmata, A. cervicornis and A. prolifera that are resilient to ocean acidification and other environmental stressors- you should tell them that they are simply wasting their time/ resources using suspended coral foods as its just a fad and serves no benefit.

You know, because as a self proclaimed "master reefkeeper" like yourself in CO with a 240g reef in your basement says so, with no sources to back up said claims.
@jda you two are extra spicy, I love it

Upvote 0

Blcard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i just got reef roids and spot fed them for the first time. Im wondering if anyone can tell me their experiences with reef roids? best techiques to reef them? how long until you saw results? if there are any negative results? Anyone willing to show before and afters?
A little goes a long way. Take it slow.

Upvote 0

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.8%
Back