Revhtree doesn't know it all!!!

So tell us what you really think!

• R2R is exactly the way I love it.

Votes: 157 29.3%
  • R2R isn't perfect but is pretty close.

Votes: 315 58.8%
  • R2R is good but needs work.

Votes: 60 11.2%
  • R2R needs a lot of work.

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • R2R is terrible! :(

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Revhtree doesn't know it all!!! :p

YES I will be the first to admit it! I've made mistakes and will make more but in order to be a good leader I need to be open to change and the ideas of others. Some of the best implementation of change has come from the voice of our members!

So as we move towards our site refresh and the launch of our enhanced market tools I would like to hear from you on what you think Reef2Reef needs and what we could do better.

So what do you think?

716lk+qnVKL._SY355_.png.jpg

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PS. I can't see who votes for what. :p

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PS. I can't see who votes for what. :p
But he did ask us to track it so that the proper people can be punished. ;Writing

Ok... maybe not. ;Troll;Troll;Troll

Last edited:

SallyWho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love R2R! There will always be things to tweak, but this is far and away one of the best, most user-friendly forums I've seen. The community is amazing, and I rarely (if ever) see anybody bashing anybody else. One suggestion I have would be a way to upload video directly to R2R rather than having to upload to YouTube first and then link it. Also, the android app is a bit glitchy- notifications never show up. But still, 9.5/10 would definitely recommend!

andrewkw

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A forum is only as good as it's members and in this case I am happy with the content posted, seeing interesting threads pretty much every time I login which is many times a day.

I love that photos can be hosted here for build threads, and the contests and everything else that happens is great but the #1 thing imo is content and this place is certainly the best for reef related information.

damselindistress

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love R2R and am thankful for the great community of support, knowledge and encouragement.

I sometimes have a difficult time navigating the mobile site, the menus and such are a little cumbersome.

That’s really the only issues I encounter and I’m on here in some capacity every day.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love R2R! There will always be things to tweak, but this is far and away one of the best, most user-friendly forums I've seen. The community is amazing, and I rarely (if ever) see anybody bashing anybody else. One suggestion I have would be a way to upload video directly to R2R rather than having to upload to YouTube first and then link it. Also, the android app is a bit glitchy- notifications never show up. But still, 9.5/10 would definitely recommend!

The new refresh will have direct uploads of video! YAY!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love R2R and am thankful for the great community of support, knowledge and encouragement.

I sometimes have a difficult time navigating the mobile site, the menus and such are a little cumbersome.

That’s really the only issues I encounter and I’m on here in some capacity every day.

Are you using the app, tapatalk or the mobile version?

count krunk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my only complaint is the mobile app is lacking. It's still good enough for me to use.

Yes yes i know mobile site, but I will use the app and remind r2r again and again to make it better :).

to clarify, I am using the official R2R mobile app.

it never gives me notifications and i can't see signatures would be my main complaints

Matt Carden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is the best forum out there!
I voted that it needed work because of the drop off of notifications on watched threads. I understand that this may be because a notification that may have been received but I didn't click on. Hopefully that only applies to replies and not likes?

I don't mind the ads and vendor forums like some may think it's commercialized. I think it's better if anything because if you have a legitimate complaint ab a vendor they have a chance to respond and be put on the spot to fix the problem if one exists. Also to defend themselves if the customer was in the wrong.

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the utmost respect, I addressed a few options several months ago when a similar question was asked on making R2R even better as it is nearly perfect already. ;)

My suggestions would benefit the forum and members went unacknowledged so I stopped suggesting.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 41 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back