Richie's 55

el richie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2011
Messages
416
Reaction score
13
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I've never done one of these but since I'm tearing down my 60 cube I guess I'll do one for the 55 I'm setting up, I will be transferring everything from the cube to the 55 except for sand
Equipment,
4 bulb t5 retro icecap 660 (all ati bulbs)
2 koralia evo's and one mp10(the blue driver)
Remora pro skimmer with rio 1400
Livestock
Chaoti, black, and potters leopard wrasse. Melenarus wrasse and a pair of clowns. Sps, lps and some zoas
Pics will be posted tomorrow
 
Can't wait for pics bro! Exciting and fun to start a new project!
 
well did the leak test and turns out the 55 is leaking from one of the bottom seams, will be doing it on a 40 breeder instead thanks to petcos dollar gallong sale
 
I'll be honest. I like the 40g breeder better! HA!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new