Rimless 240g - boxoflpsandshrooms

Where do you all get your acans and shrooms from?
Everywhere. Many times it’s other hobbyists for great deals or connections I’ve made over the years who always know someone selling something rare. There’s no 1 place for these types of things unless you have a fortune to spend.
 
Beautiful tank! And you have quite the collection of corals! I was wondering how you added those T5 bulbs? We often get this question and there is no one way to do it. Props on the DIY back of tank mount! We are looking to add an OEM one shortly.
 
Beautiful tank! And you have quite the collection of corals! I was wondering how you added those T5 bulbs? We often get this question and there is no one way to do it. Props on the DIY back of tank mount! We are looking to add an OEM one shortly.
Thanks!
Giesseman Razer retro fixture. It has screws on the top of the fixture that slide right into the T-Channel mount. It’s pretty slick because it appears to be just floating there since no hardware is exposed.
 
Following, I'm hoping to start a 200g tank and this one is beautiful and gives me lots of ideas!
 
Thanks!
Giesseman Razer retro fixture. It has screws on the top of the fixture that slide right into the T-Channel mount. It’s pretty slick because it appears to be just floating there since no hardware is exposed.
Cool! Any way you can do a close up for me? I am curious to see how it attaches. I might order one myself and see how it installs.
 
Man thats almost the perfect dimensions of my dream tank. By the way how do you like the 6000 return pump? Do you think its enough?
 
Man thats almost the perfect dimensions of my dream tank. By the way how do you like the 6000 return pump? Do you think its enough?
Return pump is plenty strong for my needs. I run slow flow through the sump so no need for a monster return pump. I have it at level 2 which is around 700gph I think? Fairly slow for good contact time with chaeto and skimmer. Slow sump flow has worked for me for many years.
 
Added a Coral Plus to my T5 setup a couple weeks ago and boy are things looking happy
Now I’m running 1 60” coral plus, 1 60” blue plus and 3x reefbreeders photon v2
Here’s some unedited cell pics

8B963046-C754-4D94-A5B5-CC13345A186C.jpeg
508E18C5-4FED-4EE6-A4EA-16C20591B978.jpeg
DDB97274-9037-44C4-90CB-EC49431E0A47.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new