ritter6788's 75 gallon sps

Shut off valve somehow doesn't shut off the water anymore. I went to replace my RO/DI filters and water went everywhere. The water knob was stuck open too and it took pliers and about 5 minutes to shut it off. I filled up the room with a few gallons of water.
 
Shut off valve somehow doesn't shut off the water anymore. I went to replace my RO/DI filters and water went everywhere. The water knob was stuck open too and it took pliers and about 5 minutes to shut it off. I filled up the room with a few gallons of water.
Talk about a mad scramble to shut off the water... been there before.
 
Caught mid split.
image.jpeg
 
Frags look great after cutting. Poly extension on all and the mother is starting to show polyps too

image.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new