RO booster pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fireworm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fireworm

Proud member of FWMAS
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2009
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Ft. Wayne, IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an RO booster pump that I don't use anymore. I am asking $65 shipped or will trade for a ATO. Let me know
 

Attachments

  • The winter of fun 092.jpg
    The winter of fun 092.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 194
  • The winter of fun 093.jpg
    The winter of fun 093.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 183
how old is the booster pump? does it leak? is there a power to go with it? What is the make/model and can this be used with a Kent Maixumm 60-75GPH RO/DI
 
Hello,

It can be used with any RO unit as far as I know. Just a simple hook up. I will have to get the pump back out to look for a name on it. I am not 100% sure how old it is, as I got it used from another local reefer. I used it to try it out and it worked fine, just didn't have a place to plug it into that didn't require an extension cord to be ran in our laundry room where my RO unit is at. The wife didn't care about the extra plumbing to the RO unit, but didn't like the idea of putting the washer or dryer on a power strip so I could plug in the booster pump. If you are interested I will send you a pm with my phone and you can call me and I can give you all the info you might need or want.
 
Thanks, I had bought one used and the guy told me it was used and less than a year and now no longer working. if you get the information just post it here.
 
Looking at the pump, it says its a diaphram water pump. Looks like the MFG date on it is 04.... if you are still interested, I can work with you on it... make me an offer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new