road trip- need advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter lars
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lars

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
325
Reaction score
91
Location
slidell,la
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, in April the family and I will be heading to gattlinburg, Tennessee and was wondering if there are any shops out that way that we should hit. I plan on staying for a week so I have plenty time to shop for corals. Thanks in advance.
 
Bump for the night shift. Also I'm driving from Louisiana so if you know a place on the way please let me know. Thanks
 
Wow there are some great stores in Knoxville TN.

1st
Aquarium

(865) 588-2073
6410 Papermill Dr, Knoxville, TN 37919​

I have bought live stock from them and brought it back to Nashville all ok.

2nd
The Coral Reef

(865) 588-0303
6537 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37919 Has a great BBQ restaurant next door Calhoons. Never bought from them but they have great display tanks!

3rd
​
Aquatic Marine

(865) 938-2819
6655 Clinton Highway
Powell, TN 37849 This place is off the beaten path but it has a 1,200 gallon show tank.in the store. Very knowledgeable staff .

Have fun!!!!!

​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new